Monday, April 19, 2010

Mondays Can Be Tough

I didn't take a single picture this weekend!!  I ended up feeling quite dreadful by Friday at dinnertime (I couldn't even get through a bowl of my favourite homemade soup and fresh bread) and was quite sure I was suffering some flu bug by 9PM that night.  
I was feeling better by mid-day Sunday but it really messed up my whole weekend...I'm still playing a bit of catch up this morning.  
I'm looking forward to a fun week though!  I'm preparing for a mom to mom sale for next weekend (hoping to take some new jewelry) and also my mum and I are going to see the King Tut exhibit at the AGO in Toronto!  It's also Earth Day this coming Thursday.  Do you have anything special you do to celebrate the day?  Any new commitments you are making to live a greener life?  

No comments:

Post a Comment