Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Whoops

I apologize for my absence yesterday but a new camera is to blame!
Where did yesterday go?  I was out all day overseeing tile pick-up/drop off, coordinating furniture deliveries and picking up my brand new Canon!!  By the time I got home in the late afternoon it was all I could do to feed the kids between playing with my camera and reading the manual...
via Flickr
I picked up the Canon Rebel XS for a song.  I know I could have gone with the XSi but for what I need and for this awesome deal I couldn't be happier.  I'm really looking forward to experimenting and capturing images that a point & shoot just can't get.  Do any of you have any experience with this camera?  Any pointers to get me up and running? Drop me a line!    

1 comment:

  1. new camera photos look amazing! so jealous! where did you get it?

    ReplyDelete