Monday, May 3, 2010

Mother's Day Gift Ideas - Gardening

We had a very big rainstorm here last night.  The kind that pelts your windows and keeps you up wondering if you've left any of them open with a wind that whips through any crack it can find!  I spent a large portion of it lying awake in bed wondering when I would here little feet running up for comfort (they didn't come!) and then slowly drifted off dreaming about my garden...
With Mother's Day right around the corner I thought I would put together some great last-minute gift ideas.   I figured that because I have gardening on the brain, I'd start off with some gorgeous items for the  gardener in your life...

Tulip Book & Strawberry Plant via Flickr
A Hydrangea Plant via Martha Stewart
gardening tote via Etsy
I believe it is truly the thought that counts and that ultimatley a visit or a phone call or a really great hug from your kids is enough.  But let's face it, a small token for mum is never really too much on any day!

No comments:

Post a Comment