Thursday, June 24, 2010

Fletcher-Rae Interiors + Design

Hello, hello!  Fletcher-Rae Interiors + Design is the name of my company and I'm so excited to give you a sneak peak at some of my interiors that I've had photographed recently.  Two very different locations and two very different clients.  The first 3 shots are from an avid art collector's house who wanted to showcase her collection and have a more streamlined decor throughout the living area.  With a fresh colour palette, new lighting, custom cabinetry and comfy yet modern furnishings we certainly got exactly what she was aiming for!



The above photo is from my former business partner's converted garage.  Streaming light from the hinged garage door.  Glassy, polished concrete floors (love), the most stunning table from E15 and a shot of colour, care of the Moooi chairs.  An industrial space done right!
I'm in the beginning phases of planning my interior website and capturing my various client's homes is step one!  I'd love to hear your thoughts on your favourite, most user-friendly design sites.  Are there elements that you love or that you feel have been done to death?  What are you looking to see when you visit these sites? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

1 comment:

  1. great shots and great design, that camera's payin off already :)

    ReplyDelete