Monday, June 14, 2010

Weekend Snippets

Fun fairs, face painting and a quick 24 hour flu is how we spent our weekend.  I've spared you photos of the flu portion but the rest of the highlights are great!  We've been going to Max's school fun fair for 5 years and his goal is always to win a cake at the Cake Walk game.  I am thrilled to tell you that after years of disappointment and going home empty handed he finally won the coveted cake prize. 










We had a great weekend despite Liv coming down with the flu and made the most of our time together.  We rested and watched movies and waited for her sickness to pass...we all feel better now!  

2 comments:

  1. It took me a moment to recognize the pond. That's a pretty good sign that I need to get home for at least a week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd say! The gardens look so good now. It's crazy to think they did it all themselves and to think back to how small all the trees were when we were kids...

    ReplyDelete