Tuesday, June 22, 2010

A Fresh Start

I wanted to give you guys a quick peak into one of the projects that I've been working on.  I'm sure you've heard me mention working on a teen's room.  Well here is the before...

and here is where we are now!  
The millworkers installed the units (including a built-in bed, window seat and fantastic desk/wall unit!) and now it's time for the fun to start!  We'll be spending the next little while re-organizing everything and getting some fun new textiles and storage items.  I'll be sure to keep you up to date on our progress...
 I love that my client at 13 years old embraced such a bold print and hasn't looked back.  What do you think so far?  Would you do this for your room or let your teenager take the reins on a bedroom project?

1 comment:

  1. Oh my God that looks amazing- how refreshing to see a print like that on the walls! I think it's great to let a teenager choose the design for their own room!

    ReplyDelete