Monday, March 22, 2010

Weekend Snippets

Monday is here and another school lunch under my belt!  
We had a pretty relaxed weekend at home just doing some spring cleaning and getting ready to go back to school.  I got out my favourite flats (which Liv has taken a liking to) and some fun green zippered jeans in a nod to Spring!  I also managed to get some work in as well this weekend. I took some shots of new vintage jewellery pieces I've been working on as well as getting a few detail shots of one of my clients custom built-in units.  Oh, how I love a nicely designed and built piece of millwork!! 
I'm looking forward to a great week..check back for more recipes as well as some of my favourite products and ideas to help Spring cleaning go a bit quicker and be a little less painful.

No comments:

Post a Comment