Monday, March 8, 2010

Weekend Snippets

We had an absolutely gorgeous weekend here.  The sun was shining, the tempreature was sneaking in on Spring and there was a lot of fun had.  We celebrated with friends at a 50th birthday party, played outside, did some baking and tried out a few new recipes!  
 Smith was in fine form this weekend...we're not sure what has gotten into him but he has really been making us laugh!!  The only thing that I didn't get around to was my sewing project.  I did get my pattern pieces cut out though!!  That's progress, right?!
Hope you enjoyed your weekend as well.  I'm looking forward to a great week!


2 comments:

  1. It looks like Olivia is about to get a ball to the head, in that second last photo! Must have been punishment for the biting...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luckliy, Max is the nicest brother on the planet! He went long, well over her head (and mine!) and hit his target!

    ReplyDelete