Monday, March 29, 2010

Weekend Snippets

Happy dreary Monday...
urgg.  What an unispiring day we've woken to here.  It's been a very wet and chilly weekend and to be honest, we spent a large portion of it in the house.  We ventured out a couple of times for some paint (a new project for later this week!), food and to look at toys.  It's going to be a very busy week though so no time for dragging around!
My friend Jules Power is having her debut at Toronto Fashion Week tonight, Easter preparations are in full swing (at least in my head), I have a ton of interior work to do but most importantly, Max is turning 10!!
Whew...this is a big birthday. Double digits. I can't believe it!  
I'm getting prepared to make my lists for the week in the hopes that I don't overlook anything!  Wish me luck!!
he's got the itch to go outside!
a new bunny friend almost done...
cat love
more recipes coming this week!!
my trusty boots
new Etsy updates coming!!

No comments:

Post a Comment