Sunday, January 24, 2010

A Better List

I'm a list maker.  I absolutely need them to keep me in check and ensure that I stay on track.  I like my lists to have litle boxes beside them so I can check off the items as I go.  It's silly but it gives me a real sense of accomplishment.

  As I'm sure the other list makers out there can attest to, you really need a good note book to keep all these lists and thoughts organized.  I've been partial to the moleskine for the past 5 or 6 years (prior to that I larger scale books for my print production jobs) but I may have to take it up a notch after seeing these beauties by Marc Simard from Montreal.  

I love that I could slip my notebook in the gorgeous leather sleeve and keep those lists safe from the multitude of coffee spills, juice cup marks and the unknown sticky things at the bottom of my bags!  


These two were just visiting my house but I jumped at the chance to get some shots of the beautiful craftsmanship and to add them to my must have list!  

No comments:

Post a Comment