Monday, January 25, 2010

More Help

I just wanted to mention that there are a ton of  artists out there who are doing their part in assisting the efforts in Haiti by donating portions (or in some cases all) of their sales to various charities.  I know that Christmas has just passed and a lot of us are tapped out but this is such a great opportunity  to do a little more for the less fortunate and support handmade.  


image by Rose from finecraftguild.com    
Jan over at Poppytalk is making a donation on behalf of the participants in her "Love Transforms" market!  Also, Fine Craft Guild has provided us with a great list of bloggers/crafters that are donationg to various charities as well. 



Have a look!!  I'm sure you'll find that perfect gift for that someone special (maybe even you!)  I'm thinking of all the upcoming birthdays in my circle...

I think this sentiment from Please be still says it all...
             

No comments:

Post a Comment