Friday, January 29, 2010

Things that make me smile

Happy Friday everyone!
I've got to tell you something - I really LOVE doing this blog.  I wasn't sure how it would all go...would I have enough time?  Would I have enough to talk about and share?  Would it look ok? Oh...the list goes on and on (I'll stop there to save some dignity).  As it turns out, it's really the best thing I've done in a long time and it's mainly because it makes me really happy. 

 So to continue with our Friday 'things that make me smile' I thought I'd start by showing you my initial inspiration for the logo.  It happened when I was showing Liv how to cut out a paper heart and I just wrote lille mor on it.  Perfect.


Ahhhh paper.  I love a good quality paper; one that has some weight to it and that absorbs the ink just so.  One of my biggest pet peeves is when the ink from my pen just wipes right off of the paper...I find it quite counter-productive.  I was quite smitten when I came across this whimsical writing set.  I'd love to write a note on this...just think of the receiver's smile when they opened the envelope.
Max...
Have a fantastic weekend.  I'm off to one of my favourite cities Montreal, for a little birthday celebration, good food, and friends.  

No comments:

Post a Comment