Thursday, April 29, 2010

Pale and Interesting

I happened upon this quaint on-line boutique while leafing through through the latest issue of Country Homes & Interios (UK).  There was a small picture with a brief caption, but it caught my eye.  With a couple of swift clicks I was brought to Pale and Interesting and promptly fell in love!

Maybe it was these glass cloche's that grabbed me...

or the simple apothecary jars with that oh, so perfect framed butterly?
I think it was all of it...I'm hooked!
The boutique is run by a husband and wife team from Britain who curate the selection themselves .  They do a great job of mixing old and new, the feminine with utilitarian, incorporating textures and materials to create an individual and personal selection.  Check out the shop here and have a look at the fantastic look-books they put together!  With backgrounds in photography, design and the magazine industries, they are using there keen eyes and talent to bring us fantastic wares for our homes!

No comments:

Post a Comment