Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Creighton Photography

I spent the better part of my adolescence and twenties immersed in fashion and photography.  I worked both in front of the camera and behind the scenes and because of this, have an enormous amount of respect for photographers . 
 Today I wanted to share the work of my friend Darren Creighton.  He shoots gorgeous black and whites and has, along with his other work, done a tremendous job of showcasing the Niagara Region (where I come from).  The Niagara area is breathtaking and offers so many different vantage points to shoot from.  I applaud Darren's ability to capture this beauty with his use of lighting and composition.  
When most people think of Niagara, it's more of the wine region or the Falls (naturally) but for me this is the true Region...the stark and vast landscapes, the farms and all the majestic trees!
Great work Darren!!
I think a trip home is in the works....
Beam of Light
Behind the Tree
Foggy Morning
Untitled
Open Door
Port Colborne Tractor
This old House

1 comment:

  1. beautiful work. I'm with you: I have 3 degree in photography (and don't do it for a living) but boy do I love to look at it, to appreciate it. Thanks for sharing his work!

    ReplyDelete