Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Organize My World-Back Door

I find it's a constant struggle to keep everything organized in our house.  With two kids (one at home still), two adults who both work from home and a cat (who has too many play structures) there seems to always be stuff to be picked up and put away.  We've managed to do a pretty good job for creating a place for everything (which in my mind is the key to organization) but the one area that is a constant struggle is the back door.
my back entry 
This happens to be the most frequent entry point for us so boots and shoes, car keys, homework, mail etc. all inevitably end up her.  Oh, did I mention that this is also our kitchen!
I have spent the last few months trying to find the perfect catch-alls to hang on our wall but have yet to see them - until today! 
Jan over at Poppytalk (one of my favourites!!) posted this yesterday and I just had to share it with you.  This is my perfect solution!  
I'm now on a quest to find them locally...wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment