Thursday, February 18, 2010

Vintage Finds

Sometimes I'm amazed by the things I come across when I go to my mum's house...things I've obviously grown up with but have looked beyond or just not taken much notice of.  Well, this past weekend I collected some treasures and wanted to share them with you.  
McVitie's Biscuit free sample tin
sewing needles with just the most amazing packaging!
the tiniest forks
a series of pins...
I'm looking forward to putting these items to good use.   The quality of the needles are beyond anything I have seen and I'm thinking that the little pins will be fantastic worked into either some jewelry or other craft (perhaps a series of small frames?).  I'm undecided about the forks yet but I'll keep you posted. 
 Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. What great finds! I hope you post pictures of where they land!

    ReplyDelete